ohana means family. family means having your life choices questioned and your flaws pointed out to you
1. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
2. When Word tells you to “revise a fragment” it means add a semicolon.
3. A hot shower can help to unblock a stuffy nose and help relieve cold and flu symptoms.
4. Apples are more powerful than caffeine at helping you stay awake.
5. If you’re having trouble falling asleep, count backwards from 99. Most times you’ll fall asleep before even getting to 50. If not, try 1000
6. Fun party trick: put Skittles and M&M’s in the same bowl, wait for someone to grab a bite.
7. Stop worrying about people who aren’t worried about you.
8. Don’t let yourself be controlled by three things: People, money and your past experiences.
9. Want a free one-night rental from Redbox? Use the promo code “DVDNIGHT”.
But srsly though
If you ever find yourself in a Disney movie
And someone or something starts being mysteriously surrounded by lime green
Stay away from the thing
Everything lime green is evil
Just remember that.
Everything lime green is evil.
Every Villain Is Lime